Plucking machine DIT80
The rotary plucking machine is suitable for pigeons, chickens, turkeys, guinea fowl, geese and ducks, one or more poultry at a time according to their weight and size.
The machine has the inverter system to allow adjusting the speed of the machine’s disc depending on the size and type of animal to be treated.
They are built with specific attention to safety, reliability and of course the quality and speed of plucking.
The animals will be immersed in a scalding tank with controlled temperature (Max 60/70°C) so that the release of feathers happens with ease.
Plucking phase: insert the animals at the centre of the basket, close the security lid and press the start button; in 8/10 seconds the animals will be plucked, stop the machine, open the lid and remove the animals.
- designed and built entirely in Italy;
- production 300/350 head per hour;
- 1500w motor (hp 2,0) – Volt 220 single phase (Italian production);
- inverter system to allow adjusting the speed of the machine’s disc basket and swivel with 259 fingers;
- 2 different finger sizes for small and big feathers;
- removable basket for fast and deep cleaning;
- reduced noise thanks to seals on the frame and plastic supporting legs;
- thick stainless steal AISI 304 SB structure (brushed and stain resistant Scotch Brite);
- rain water system for fast processing;
- plucking machine dimensions cm 80 x 80 x 97 (height), net weight kg 100;
- two-year guarantee.
- interlocked higher protective lid;
- safety contactor against unexpected restart;
- comply with EC Directive on machines 2006/42 EC and safety standards;
- electric power cable with 220V mono-phase industrial socket;
- emergency button and security guards on the exhaust and in the lower part;
- electronic control card low voltage (24V) in accordance with the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35 / EU;
- CE certification.