Plucking roller 06 DIT RU06
The small plucking roller 06 is suitable for small-scale game, pigeons, poles, quails, turtledoves, thrushes, etc. etc.
The animals will be immersed in a scalding tank with controlled temperature (Max 60/70°C) so that the release of feathers happens with ease.
Plucking phase: start the roller using the driving force of the customer’s drill or screwdriver (suggested speed 350 – 400 turn/min), bring the animal close to the roller, moving the animal to remove the feathers.
The clamping of the drill can be done using the appropriate protection carter DIT CR RU or fixed directly by the client to a stable support.
- designed and built entirely in Italy;
- production 50/80 heads per hour;
- stainless steel roller, diameter 60 mm with 15 small size soft caoutchouc rubber fingers;
- driving force: customer’s drill or screwdriver;
- roller plucking dimensions cm 14 x 15 (height), net weight Kg 0,40.