Rotary plucking machine DIT65
The rotary plucking machine is suitable for pigeons, chickens, turkeys, guinea fowl, geese and ducks, one or more birds at a time according to their weight and size.
They are built with specific attention to safety, reliability and of course the quality and speed of plucking.
The animals will be immersed in a scalding tank with controlled temperature (Max 60/70°C) so that the feathers are easely plucked.
Plucking phase: insert the animals into the center of the basket, close the security lid and press the start button; in 8/10 seconds the animals will be plucked, stop the machine, open the lid and remove the animals.
- designed and built entirely in Italy;
- production 250/300 heads per hour;
- 1100w motor (hp 1,5) – Volt 220 single phase (Italian production);
- basket and swivel plate with 177 fingers;
- 2 different finger sizes for small and big feathers;
- removable basket for fast and deep claening;
- reduced noise thanks to seals on the frame and plastic supporting legs;
- thick stainless steel AISI 304 SB structure (brushed and stain resistant Scotch Brite);
- water spraying system for fast processing;
- plucking machine dimensions cm 65 x 65 x 95 (height), net weight kg 75;
- two-year guarantee.
- interlocked top protective lid;
- stop push button against unexpected restart;
- compliance with EC Machinery Directive 2006/42 and safety standards;
- electric power cable with Schuko plug;
- emergency button and security guards on the exhaust and in the lower part;
- electronic control card low voltage (24V).