Scalding tank DIT LT 140
The Scalding tank DIT LT 140 allow to keep the water at the right temperature.
They are suitable for fowl, quails, pigeons, chickens, turkeys, guinea fowl, geese and ducks, one or more poultry at a time according to their weight and size.
They are built with specific attention to safety and reliability.
Fill the tank with hot water up to the level indicated inside then turn on the temperature resistance.
The animals will be immersed in the scalding tank with controlled temperature (Max 60/70°C).
After 20/25 seconds depending on the animal, check that the release of feathers happen with ease.
- designed and built entirely in Italy;
- production 350 head per hour;
- 4000 W resistance – 220 V single phase;
- thick stainless steal AISI 304 SB structure (brushed and stain resistant Scotch Brite);
- Scalding tank dimensions diameter 63 x 95 (height), net weight kg 22;
- two-year guarantee.
- Capacity 140 litres of water max level.
- Safety switch with network spy;
- indicator light when the resistance is in use;
- comply with EC Directive on machines 2006/42 EC and safety standards;
- EC Certification;
- electric power cable with Schuko outlet.