Roller Plucking machine DIT SP RU08
The roller plucking machine with a big roller 08 is suitable for chickens, turkeys, guinea fowl, geese and ducks, with a small roller 06 is suitable for removing small size feathers of small game such as pigeons, quails, doves, thrushes,etc…
The roller plucking machine is composed by:
- supporting bar DIT AST;
- protection carter DIT CR RU with clamping drill system and supporting bar fixation;
- interchangeable plucking roller, according to the poultry, either the big roller 08 DIT RU08 or the small roller 06 DIT RU06 can be used.
The animals will be immersed in a scalding tank with controlled temperature (Max 60/70°C) so that the release of feathers happens with ease.
Plucking phase: start the roller using the driving force of the customer’s drill or screwdriver (suggested speed 350 – 400 turn/min), bring the animal close to the roller, moving the animal to remove the feathers.
- Designed and built entirely in Italy;
- Production 50/80 heads per hour;
- Stainless steel roller, diameter 80 mm with 15 soft caoutchouc rubber fingers, stainless steel roller, diameter 60 mm with 15 small size soft caoutchouc rubber fingers;
- Protection carter for an easy collection of the feathers. With clamping drill system and supporting bar fixation. The working height can easily be adjusted;
- Supporting bar to fix the carter, with four supporting legs;
- Driving force: customer’s drill or screwdriver;
- System easily dismantled and storable
- Roller plucking machine dimensions cm 55 x 50 x 150 (height), net weight Kg 10,00;