Plucking machine DIT55
The rotary plucking machine is suitable for pigeons, chickens, guinea fowl and ducks, one or more birds at a time according to their weight and size.
They are built with specific attention to safety, reliability and of course the quality and speed of plucking.
The animals will be immersed in a scalding tank with controlled temperature (Max 60/70°C) so that the feathers are easely plucked.
Plucking phase: insert the animals into the center of the basket, close the security lid and press the start button;
in 8/10 seconds the animals will be plucked, stop the machine, open the lid and remove the animals.
- designed and built entirely in Italy;
- production 150/200 heads per hour;
- 0,75 Kw motor – 220 V single-phase;
- basket and swivel plate with 108 fingers;
- 2 different finger sizes for small and big feathers;
- removable basket for fast and deep cleaning;
- reduced noise thanks to plastic supporting legs;
- thick stainless steel AISI 304 SB main structure (brushed and stain resistant Scotch Brite);
- mist water system for fast processing;
- plucking machine dimensions cm 55 x 55 x 90 (height), net weight kg 60;
- two-year guarantee.
- interlocked top protective lid;
- stop push button against unexpected restart;
- compliance with EC Machinery Directive 2006/42 and safety standards;
- electric power cable with Schuko plug;
- emergency button and safety guards on the drain and in the lower part of the machine;
- electronic control card low voltage (24V) compliant with the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU;
- EC Certification.